The Completions Field Specialist - SCT is responsible for product support, installation, troubleshooting, and customer service in the field. He/she performs liaison activities between the customer and client to maintain/promote customer confidence in client people, products and services.
The field specialist should have successful and standalone experience in sand control jobs. He/She reports directly to Products & Services Delivery Manager and under supervision of assigned Field Engineer or Sr. Field Specialist.
- Extensive field work installing, commissioning and troubleshooting in Sand control operations including STMZ (HRWP/FRAC Pack, Slurry Packs), Stand Alone Screen Completion, Cased Hole & Open hole Gravel Pack installations.
- Performing follow-up checks on installations to ensure unit is operating within acceptable limits, is properly protected by fine tunning motor controller alarm parameters and is fully optimized (production, voltage) for best performance
- Liaison with sales organization in job preparation and planning
- Collecting pull observations, production data, and event history on pulled equipment for use in failure analysis
- Establish direct communication with the customer in the field and through follow-ups to promote good customer relations
- Provide feedback to sales organization on any customer concerns/comments, competitor activity, or other potential sales oppertunities
- Maintains proper tooling in a well organized, neat, tidy and operating condition
- Orders parts, tools and materials necessary to maintain an inventory adequate to meet customer needs and manage same as not to incur unnecessary cost
- All QHSE events to be reported in QUEST
- Frequently reviews new InTouch content (technical alerts, best practices, solutions, and lessons learned) to keep abreast of updates and procedures.
- Maintains full compliance with all client and Product Line specific QHSE policies
- Remains current on minimum job related QHSE training
- Supports continuous improvement efforts, in line with corporate goals
- Promotes teamwork, client values and culture
- Drive for own training and career development
- Mentors less experienced specialists
- Shares knowledge and experience with peers
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum three years’ of Sand Control Tools experience in offshore / subsea environment.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Hindi or a regional language.