Training and OTS Specialist
For our client – one of the biggest chemical company in Poland and the largest investment of polypropylene production in Europe- we’re looking for:
Location: Szczecin, Poland
- Developed specification of functional training simulators (OTS).
- Participation in tests of OTS simulator receivers.
- Development of simulator training programs.
- Implementation of simulator trainings.
- Preparation of basic training for operators regarding basic knowledge and skills required to work as an operator.
- Providing opinions on technological solutions.
- Participation in P & ID opinion, ISO (isometric), PLD from the point of view of correct commissioning, normal operation of stopping and preparation of equipment for renovation.
- Analysis of the functioning of security systems in various operational scenarios, (ESD shutdown logic).
- Assessment and participation in system acceptance.
- Participation in trials at the manufacturer of critical devices (FAT - Factory Acceptance Test).
- Participation in project status reviews, especially in HAZOP.
- Participation in Risk Analysis teams related to design solutions.
- Active participation in trainings preparing the crew for independent service of the installation and submission between the phased assessments of competences conducted by the EPC contractor.
- Participation in the work of the Integrated Commissioning Start-up Team under the direction of EPC, in particular participation in commissioning, mechanical and technological start-up of equipment.
- Participation in the preparation of instructions and procedures (technological, process, workplace and operational).
- Caring for economical energy management.
- Operation and testing of OTS simulators.
- Collection of data necessary to update and modify OTS simulators.
- Active participation in training of personnel preparing for independent operation of PDH / PP installations as well as auxiliary installations and the terminal.
- Planning, organization and implementation of training. Supervision over professional qualifications (SEP, TDT, UDT, ADR certificates, etc.).
- Conducting training, instructions and practical exercises for employees, and periodic verification of competences.
- Participation in the work of emergency committees regarding technical failures and technological disturbances occurring in the plant.
- Supervision over entrusted production documentation.
- Sharing specialist knowledge with colleagues through the development of training materials and participation in training.
- Providing information necessary to build and update models of technological installations in IT tools for optimization and scheduling of production (option).
- Shaping proper employee relations.
- Reporting training needs for employees.
- Conducting internal training.
- Participation in examination committees after the completion of the job instructions, for employees employed on the supervised Installation, and other committees according to needs.
- Raising qualifications and improving professional knowledge.
- Participation in OHS, fire protection, and specialist training required by law.
- Tracking professional literature on the latest solutions in the area of supervised technological processes.
- Supervision over the implementation of the requirements of quality policy, environmental policy, health and safety policy and tasks arising from the procedures and instructions in force in the field of performed duties.
- Compliance with the instructions and procedures of the Management Systems functioning in the Company.
- Compliance with the provisions on the protection of business secrets and the protection of resources.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations, fire protection and environmental protection. Performance of duties allocated in accordance with the CAP.
- Implementation of orders and recommendations arising from post-accident and post-accident reports.
- Implementation of recommendations arising from inspections and audits.
- Implementation of the recommendations of external control bodies.
- Engineering degree (desirable: process engineering, chemical technology, production engineering).
- Professional experience of at least 3 years at a similar position at an industrial plant in the area of Oil & Gas or petrochemical.
- Knowledge of English in speech and writing enabling independent professional contacts.
- Ability to build good relations between staff, solve problems and make decisions.
- Responsibility, diligence, independence, resistance to stress, very good organization of work.
- Fluent English
- Polish language is an advantage