Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Production Operator for a chemical manufacturer in Liverpool. This is a 6 month contract role with the possibility of an extension and the successful candidate must have experience working in similar heavy industrial/chemicals environment.
Duties will include:
- Off-boarding/Loading of chemical packages
- Cycle counting and stock checking
- Problem solving ability
- Adherence and contribution for safe HSE practices
- Proficient with the handling of hazardous chemicals using a 5 tonne forklift
- Forklift counterbalance certificate up to 5 tonnes is required
- HSG51 and HSG71 certificated would be desirable
You must live locally to Liverpool as the shift for this role will either be days or afternoons.