Job DescriptionThis award winning, commercial construction contractor is currently seeking an experience construction professional to continue their impressive growth throughout the Central North Island.
The success of this company has been built upon their strong company culture and relationship-centric approach to business resulting in a well-established operation within the region. They have a dynamic, outgoing company culture where each team member is valued and supported within each ongoing project.
The ideal candidate will have a carpentry qualification and proven experience delivering commercial construction projects up to the value of $20 million in a Project Management capacity. Coming from a trade background is preferable in relation to this position as we require people that understand construction build-ability.
Other traits and attributes we’re seeking are:
- Experience delivering both light and heavy commercial construction projects
- Capable computer and IT skills with previous programming experience
- The ability to build long-lasting relationships with sub-contractors, management and other stakeholders
- A minimum of 4 years Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
There’s an attractive package on offer in-line with the local market along with a vehicle with full personal usage applicable.