Job DescriptionAre you a growth-minded senior to principal level Quantity Surveyor seeking a unique opportunity to lead and deliver on engaging projects across various sectors?
Our client, a property advisory and development management consultancy is proactively seeking an experienced Professional Quantity Surveyor to continue the consistent growth they’ve achieved throughout all of their offices.
You’ll be working alongside some of the markets leading minds within the property advisory and development management space where you can gain valuable experience within the front end conception stages of projects which is hard to come by within most positions.
This role has two aspects, firstly we are seeking someone who enjoys the technical delivery of interesting and complex projects across various sectors including but not limited to commercial apartments, industrial warehousing, and retail outlets. There are already projects within their portfolio to get your teeth stuck into.
Secondly, this is a role of strategic importance focused on business growth and as such we are seeking someone who is comfortable in a client facing role with the intention of winning work and building our clients brand in the market.
One thing that stands out is this organisation's pride in their company culture and flat hierarchy; they make a conscious effort to invest time and money into a culture of collaboration, team unity, fun and productivity.
They value participation in their culture and can regularly involve activities such as:
- Quiz nights
- Team bonding days and activities
- Organizational events
- Craft beer tasting
- Be entrepreneurial minded, ambitious and hungry to succeed
- Have operated at a senior level within a Quantity Surveying role for a multi-disciplinary consultancy or cost consultancy for a minimum of 6 years
- Have confident client facing communication skills and the ability to great outstanding, long-term relationships
- Be proud and take full ownership of the projects and service they want to provide