NES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Component Repair Engineer to fulfill a contract position in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you must be experienced working in oil and gas industry, ideally a minimum of 10 years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create Repair Engineering Instructions for assigned components
- Substantiate service centers repair process qualifications
- Interface with design engineering and Lead design reviews for repairs
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Support repair related readiness to serve for global service centers
- Lead repair productivity projects
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews