- Ensuring quality and cost effective rotating and static Mechanical equipment are available and reliable by applying the best, safest, sustainable and timely Maintenance practices in order to achieve the Plant operational targets.
- Ensuring Solar Field mirrors are cleaned in a reliable way according to operating strategy and O&M procedures
- Lead, supervise and coordinate a team of direct hire and contract Mechanical technicians focusing on efficient and effective compliance with the daily routine, scheduled predictive and forced outage/breakdown maintenance plans to ensure that plant Mechanical equipment are properly maintained as per procedures documented in the CMMS and OEM’s requirements.
- Supervise routine maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and fabrication works for all mechanical equipment. Ensure Maintenance activities are carried out according to Company O&M procedures, standards, specifications, manufacturer’s recommendations and relevant contract terms.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- No particular certification is required but driving license is required.
- At least 10 year experience in Mechanical maintenance of a large power generation plant or continuous process plants, of which at least 3 years in a similar position or a supervisory role.
- Hands-on experience in the maintenance and repair of steam turbines and major rotating equipment.
- Hands-on experience in the maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems and air operated control valves.
- Hands-on experience in the maintenance of static mechanical equipment, in particular welding activities.
- Highly proactive and self-motivated, capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills for subordinates development, team building and conflict resolution.
- Good knowledge of preventive and predictive Maintenance principles and working procedures.
- Proficient with PC software’s and CMMS, able to write technical reports and procedures.
- Good command of oral and written English, Arabic is an advantage.