- The purpose of this role is to have a dedicated planner just for the 2020 Outage. She/he will overlook all planning and coordination activities for the 2020 Outage.
- Candidate should be able to produce the plant outage planning and schedules in MS-Project
- Candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager
- Candidate shall coordinate planned and scheduled activities in collaboration with the Shams team/contractors and provide regular update as required
- Candidate to assure all resources are mobilized on site ahead of time to assure proper execution of the 2020 Major Outage.
- Candidate shall coordinate with the Procurement Department for all the required spares and material. She/he shall update the plan activities accordingly based on the material and other resources availability.
- Candidate shall ensure that all the planned activities shall be executed safely, within the outage budget allocation, and as per the schedule. Any delay on the plan shall be updated and immediately notify the concern outage team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by his immediate superior.
- At least five years of experience in Planning Major Outages. Power Plant (Steam Turbine) major overhauling planning experience is an advantage.
- Has basic understanding of functionality typical plant equipment: Piping, Valves, Pumps, Motors, Compressors, Steam Turbines, Generators, Transformers, Flowmeters, PLCs, Switchgears, Heat Exchangers, PSVs, Actuators, UPS, Cathodic Protection
- Proficiency in MS-Project and/or Primavera P6
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Knowledge for Maximo CMMS system
- Strong commitment to Safety
- Self-Starter, Energetic, Ability to work under pressure, results-oriented and can work independently
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering