Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is partnered with international Oil and Gas service providers to source the top talent available in the Australian market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success. We are currently sourcing for our client, a multinational in oilfield services experienced Coil Tubing Field Supervisors.
Essential requirements include current:
- Previous experience on conventional unit or MAST unit
- HC or MC licence or ability to obtain
- CAT 2 and CAT 3 operation experience (pressure jobs)
- Physically fit with the ability to complete medical testing and
- Possess or obtain a clear National Police Check
This will commence on contract with genuine career progression. In return for your professional expertise you will compensated with excellent day rate working in Queensland and Australian locations.
Should your skills and experience fulfill the above please “Apply Now”