Job DescriptionRegional Sales Director
Responsible for developing regional sales opportunities to grow the portfolio of parts, repairs, field service, structured agreements and engineered solutions that encompasses upgrades to B/E as well as F-class gas turbines. Position requires significant front-line sales effort, development, and maintenance of customer relationships. The position will work cooperatively with team sales force personnel for optimal results
- Remote-based position
- Reports to: Director of Sales – Americas
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual volume and as-sold margin objectives in sales of company designed and manufactured OEM-compatible products for industrial gas turbines while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop - market and sell long-term service, maintenance and parts agreements to commercial customers across U.S.
- Establish and grow relationships with key customer personnel.
- Represent company at industry meetings, trade shows and conferences.
- Negotiate key contracts in cooperation with company Contracts and Legal personnel.
- Gather and analyze market feedback and intelligence and participate in development of company commercial strategy and tactics.
- Direct maintenance of CRM database relating to assigned products and customers.
- Provide input to engineering on desirable and required product features and forecast volumes to manufacturing.
- Coordination of other product lines within company business units.
BS in business, engineering or related field and applicable experience in the industrial GT industry or related manufacturing/repair environment.
- Extensive experience with OEM gas turbine combustion systems highly desired
- Understanding of industrial gas turbines and components, including familiarity with F class machines.
- Experience as the primary sales force in gas turbine market.
- Candidate must be a high-energy self-starter who has a proven record of accomplishment of meeting company goals and objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.