Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are leading staffing specialist within the Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector. My client is a fast growing, entrepreneurial Oilfield Services Company, currently supporting the Midstream Industry.
Due to significant company growth, they are now seeking a Project Manager to oversee Water Management efforts to support their Hydrostatic Testing operation.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing vendors, partners, and internal groups to perform Hydrostatic testing and related services for leading Midstream operators. Ensuring that projects stay on time and within budget is key, communication with customers and their onsite managers, support staff and third-party vendors is also key in their ever-changing business. Meeting with customers, onsite visits and at the Houston corporate office will comprise part of the PM’s role. The ideal candidate will be organized, good with paperwork, communicative and have experience in managing projects, timelines and budgets.
Project Managers with Water Management experience should be able to manage all facets of the project. Attention to detail in the preplanning phase is imperative and strict financial and schedule tracking is required.
This role is geared toward water management; sourcing, permitting, water transfer, water storage, and filtration.
- Manages multiple projects and components simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Expert communicator.
- Proficient with managing paperwork that could include: internal reports, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets, internal transfers
- Produces detailed Gantt charts
- Required travel is up to 25%
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and other MS Office programs.
- 5 years of project management
- Good knowledge of water transfer services for the Energy Industry