Job DescriptionOur client is a market leading Survey firm with operations across the east coast of Australia and in New Zealand. As a result of the recent award of a major rail infrastructure project in Melbourne's northern suburbs they are seeking a Senior Engineering Surveyor to join the team. You will be working for a highly respected Survey Manager and afforded the opportunity to join a growing project team and company.
Ideally you will have:
- Leica Survey equipment experience;
- Liscad, Autocad and/or 12D software exposure;
- Data Management skills;
- Strong communication and client liaison skills; and
- Current engineering surveying proficiency.
- Relevant Survey Qualifications (Degree or Diploma);
- Ability to work well in a team environment; and
- A client service focused attitude.
- Excellent working conditions and remuneration;
- The latest surveying equipment and software;
- Career development
- Access to a company vehicle; and
- Strong support from senior management