Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a number of E&I Technician to join a site based team on a top tier COMAH regulated chemical manufacturing facility in the North West.
Working as part of the Engineering contractor team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing hands on engineering support regarding the Electrical, power and instrumentation on site.
- Perform works associated with the installation, operation, testing and maintenance of all Electrical, power and instrumentation devices
- Working as part of a maintenance engineering team, responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including control values, pressure levels and measures, 3 phase motors, drives and lighting.
- Fault finding & Documentation of maintenance activity daily
- Liaise with all contractors and engineers teams on site
- Experience working on a top tier COMAH manufacturing site
- Familiar with COMPEX qualifications and regulations
- Must have site Safety pass/ SCATS