Working as part of the Engineering contractor team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing hands on engineering support regarding the Electrical, power and instrumentation on site.
- Perform works associated with the installation, operation, testing and maintenance of all Electrical, power and instrumentation devices
- Working as part of a maintenance engineering team, responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including control values, pressure levels and measures, 3 phase motors, drives and lighting.
- Fault finding & Documentation of maintenance activity daily
- Liaise with all contractors and engineers teams on site
- Experience working on a top tier COMAH manufacturing site
- Familiar with COMPEX qualifications and regulations
- Must have site Safety pass/ SCATS