To perform all aspects necessary for the maintenance of the equipment used in the manufacturing of components and the repair and construction within the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of industrial mechanics and industrial electrical (pneumatic and hydraulic).
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Able to use and care for related test equipment.
- Able to operate maintenance shop equipment.
- Install, service and maintain the operating condition all of the facilities equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment failure.
- Make routine, periodic or special inspections to determine the necessity of the repair and maintenance of the plant machinery and equipment.
- Use manufacturers’ drawings and specifications, installation, layouts and sketches, and follow the written and verbal instructions to aid affecting other than major repairs (those that require the equipment or machine to be repaired by outside sources).
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Fanuc Control experience preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and blueprints.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before employees in the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram forms.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.