Job DescriptionJob Title – Business Development
Location – Denver, CO
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, is a growing oilfield service company within the Oil & Gas industry, has a permanent opportunity for a Business Development to be based in Denver, CO.
This position is primarily responsible for the promotion and sale of Directional Drilling products and services with both the E&P and Directional Services Organizations in North America.
- Create and maintain Account Plans for identified customers and targets and regularly produce progress reports on same
- Create and maintain Sales Plans by drilling basin.
- Leadership role in the execution of a world class customer experience program
- Promote sales excellence throughout organization through application of established processes and championing a defined sales training curriculum
- Ensure all designated potential clients are kept informed of our products and performance.
- Provide quotes for sales and rental and negotiate contracts.
- Create sales and marketing material that quantifies product value statement.
- Promote the company and products through industry events, social media and networking.
- Keep track of competitor and client activity and report results on designated schedule.
- Keep up to date with drilling trends and emerging basins to see potential markets for current technology portfolio and opportunities for future technology development.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within oilfield service industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- This position requires both product knowledge and a comprehensive list of customer contacts (operators and service providers).
- It also is beneficial to have a good understanding of drilling and directional drilling as well as some basic geology knowledge and experience.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced, rapidly changing project requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing oilfield service company within the Oil & Gas industry. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.