Job DescriptionOur client, a Project Management consultancy are seeking an experienced Project Director to lead the growth of their Infrastructure sector focus throughout New Zealand.
This role can be based in either Wellington (preferred) or Auckland.
We are seeking someone who is established in the New Zealand Infrastructure sector with an established network of clients.
This role will have business development and client facing responsibilities so you will naturally be comfortable in a client facing capacity and be able to demonstrate credibility and integrity backed up by your solid New Zealand based track record of success in project management with a specialism in either rail (preferred), roads or 3 waters.
This consultancy focuses on the quality of their people and providing their staff with the autonomy required to get stuff done without being held back by arduous processes and bureaucracy.
They also believe in ongoing personal and professional development and providing a working environment which includes the support of some of the best professionals in the industry.
This is a role of strategic importance and as such, you will be considered one of the best professionals within Infrastructure Project Management space in NZ and be the go to person within this sector within my client’s business.
The successful applicant will:
- Have significant experience in leading business growth
- Be able to demonstrate success within the project management consulting arena including delivery of significant Infrastructure projects
- Have an established NZ based professional network
- Have 15+ years relevant experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (civil, construction or project management related)