Job DescriptionJob Details- Staff Software Engineer
Expereince- 10-14 years
Essential Responsibilities :
• Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
• Shows ability to effectively delegate work.
• Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
• Understands whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
• Helps in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
• Possesses advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
• Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
• Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes.
• Helps define his or her own role in the delivery of the product/service design.
• Articulates the need for scalability and understands the importance of improving quality through testing.
• Drives design reviews, defines interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs.
• Expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices.
• Expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language chosen.
• Drives functional design and implementation on one or more major modules.
• Serves as SME and works closely with support and infrastructure services in troubleshooting customer and operational issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience
Desired Characteristics :
Proficiency in other technologies like Python, Other Frontend frameworks like React, Vue, Native Mobile development will be an added advantage