Sr. Staff Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Sr. Staff Software Engineer|
|Reference:||BH-113538- Sr Software Eng|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Poojary|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 11:35|
Experience- 13- 16 years
Location- Mumbai, India
Essential Responsibilities :
• Proven track record of successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation.
• Provides expertise in Design, Architecture, Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
• Leads impact assessment and decision related to technology choices, design /architectural considerations and implementation strategy.
• Expert in providing oversight, mentoring team members and leading large development efforts. Experienced in effectively delegating work.
• Deep understanding of the market and competing product offerings.
• Demonstrates the ability of benchmarking against competition. Expert level skills in building value proposition with total customer focus.
• Subject matter expert in processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations.
• Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks.
• Expert level skills in design, architecture and development, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects if the situation demands.
• Demonstrates expert level skills in collaboration with different stakeholders, influences decisions, ability to take strategic view.
• Leads the efforts across the product / multiple product versions and is an expert in custom solutions.
• Expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice when necessary - as a value offering.
• Defines and owns coding and design standards, ensures secure development practices, establishes expectations around performance, drives internationalization, and manages CI/CD pipelines.
• Demonstrates strong communication skills; able to present at conferences and explain complex technical problems in simple terms.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 12 years of professional experience
• A minimum of 12 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product
Proficiency in other technologies like Python, Other Frontend frameworks like React, Vue, Native Mobile development will be an added advantage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Embedded Software Engineer
Competitive rate and terms
Back End Software Enigneer
Embedded Software Programmeur
Principal Network Engineer
Competitive rate and terms