A new role has arisen for an experience Quality or Microbiology professional to join a global healthcare company. Are you an expert in sterile pharmaceutical manufacture and interested in the opportunity to have an impact across multiple operations internationally?
Senior Manager, Sterility Assurance responsibilities:
- Acting as SME for for sterility assurance and environmental monitoring for multiple aseptic manufacturing operations across Europe
- Ensuring strategic continuity and GMP compliance for regional sterility assurance
- Providing expertise and guidance for microbiological monitoring investigations, deviations, change controls, CAPAs
- Acting as the main point of contact for Auditors, Regulatory Agencies and high level external communications
- BSc or above in Microbiology or a biological sciences discipline
- Experience in pharmaceutical QC microbiology or environmental monitoring labs
- A strong background in Quality Assurance / Sterility Assurance for aseptic pharmaceutical manufacture
- A confident communicator able to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders
If you are interested please apply or contact Max at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 161 942 4010.