Junior Full Stack Software Engineer designs and develops code on the Google Cloud, Azure or AWS platforms. The role is to provide innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions as well as participate in knowledge sharing activities.
Junior Full Stack Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop apps and workflows on Google Cloud Platform
- Build unit tests and own source code quality
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Create and maintain app/workflow documentation
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in cloud programming
- Comply with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System, and Health, Safety, and Environment standards and procedures.
Bachelor’s, Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong hands-on work experience in Design & development of Responsive Web application
- Experience of developing Microservices and/or REST APIs is a plus
- Experience in cloud services (AWS / Azure / Google Cloud) is a plus
- Knowledge of agile working methodology
- Understanding of working in a DevOps model
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK