Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance on all aspects of Technical Safety during FEED contract tendering and FEED execution such as HAZOPS and adherence to applicable codes and standards. Ensure external parties are aligned with safety management expectations.
- During Project Execution perform a leading role in establishing an appropriate safety culture in the booster compression fabrication yard.
- Managing all booster compression project structural and fabrication engineering interfaces during FEED and beyond, particularly those with contractor(s), Internal Technical Authorities and Operations Engineering.
- Tertiary Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- Strong background of Oil and Gas industry experience, including topsides offshore facilities structural and/or fabrication engineering with large brownfield scope elements. Hands-on experience with module fabrication is a significant advantage.
- Experience in FEED and detailed design delivery, preferable worked in engineering design office or fabrication yard at some stage in career
- Familiar with key engineering codes and standards and processes for seeking deviations and exemptions
- Willing to travel as required for business both domestically and overseas.