Location: Pasadena, TX
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
- Manage multiple small-cap brownfield projects through all phases
- Work with various stakeholders (Operations, Maintenance, Purchasing, Production, etc.) to identify project scopes.
- Provide oversight for the formal and systematic development of scope, schedule, responsibility, quality, and cost on task-by-task basis to allocate responsibility and focus on project goals.
- Drive and lead the effective execution of the engineering design, procurement, construction, commissioning, and start-up activities
- S. In Engineering
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of experience working for an Owner/Operator
- 3+ years of experience working inside of a chemical plant or refinery