Job DescriptionOur Clients Front End and Brownfield teams based in their Chiswick, London office. are looking for an HSSE Advisor who can strengthen their team and support the Company's ambitious growth plans within the Front End and Brownfield markets
The Senior HSSE Advisor will support the Leadership and Project Management Teams in the delivery of Health, Safety, Security and Environmental performance in accordance with Aker Solutions' values and contractual requirements.
Undertake tasks within typical areas such as:
- HSSE Activity Plan management. in relation to Corporate and projects
- Tender input.
- Site / management visits (where required)
- Management and implementation of local management system
- Provision of HSSE advice to projects and corporate
- Adherence and implementation of client HSSE requirements
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- University degree or relevant education/work experience
- minimum 5 years experience within HSSE Advisory positions within FEED, E&P and EPC projects
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of interdependence relationship between departments and discipline