Job DescriptionProject Procurement Analyst:
Under minimal supervision, it provides support to users. Assists procurement leaders, engineers and directors in data analysis. Specific, implements and maintains automated and manual processes in support of business reports. Able to handle special projects of different characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, including some knowledge of intermediate level Excel functionality.
- Ability to analyze and present statistical data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Knowledge in SAP (Procurement) desirable.
- Under direct supervision, provides support to strategic sourcing employees.
- Assists sourcing project managers, manufacturing engineers and directors in the mining of data, preparation of reports, and preparation of presentations.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Client’s Health,Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Client’s Core Values.
- Review Good receives and contact vendors to check invoice status,
- Follow up on vendors payments
- Special projects related with vendors data and suppliers develop
- Port Arthur, TX