Are you working shifts and want a day’s based role?
Do you want to work for a company who are growing and investing in their business, sites and people?
Are you a highly experienced Electrical Engineer with experience in problem solving, fault finding and looking at improvements?
A leading Manufacturer within heavy industry is seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer to work closely with the Engineering Manager and to support in all aspects of electrical maintenance and continuous improvement on site.
- Be the electrical lead on site for all maintenance
- Carry out preventive maintenance and installation on equipment
- Fault finding and root cause analysis
- Development and implementing ongoing plant improvements including capital projects
- Fault finding on Siemens S7
- Look at plant issues using data and resolve
- Support other local sites in electrical issues
- Apprentice trained in Electrical Engineering
- Experience and knowledge of all electrical maintenance and equipment
- PLC experience and ability to fault find on Siemens S7
- Strong root cause analysis experience and problem solving
- Experience and knowledge of SCADA and control systems
- Continuous improvement
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good understand of health and safety
Electrical, Maintenance, PPM, TPM, Maintenance, Engineering, Development, Heavy Industry, PLC, Siemens, Root Cause, Fault Finding