TAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator
Skill: Sr. Civil Structural
Duration: 12 months (extension yearly up-to July 2021)
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Flexible Rotations: 16 weeks / 2 weeks (Rotations are not strictly followed)
Travel Days unpaid
Visa Status – Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
Expenses with regard to the family and education is NOT paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer / Professional Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience should be related to the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to identify and utilise relevant engineering standards and Codes related to Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Proven ability to manage time, cost and quality in engineering projects within a multiple project environment.
- Good communications and presentation skills with fluency in English.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Civil/Structural Engineering activities for projects, from initial concept definition phase through engineering studies, FEED, detailed design and commissioning.
- Create, develop and review work-scopes for projects and other engineering activities. Ensure that the work-scopes are comprehensive and clear.
- Ensure that the required engineering standards and technical assurance practices are followed whilst conducting Civil/Structural Engineering activities. Review technical deviations and variations to approved guidelines, codes, standards and practices.
- Carry out in-house site surveys, engineering / design.
- Review and approve method statements created by contracted organisations for scope compliance. Liaise with contracted organisations to resolve technical issues.
- Produce, review, check and approve in-house designs and specifications.
- Co-ordinate designs, specifications and work-scopes created by multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Develop, update and monitor schedules for in-house engineering activities.
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of multidiscipline engineers for providing timely delivery of technical services to meet the project requirements.
- Ensure that the requirements of environmental and safety policies are incorporated into designs and work-scopes.
- Review, evaluate and approve/reject Contract Changes / Variations.
- Conduct evaluation of technical bid packages for scope compliance.
- Support Assistant Manager to review, update and apply standards and amendment to external standards.
- Support the development of personal technical competency and skills and those of Co-workers. Participate in structured training for Qatari Engineers under development.
Please send your CV with the below details:
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: