Location: Houston, TX
Rate: $50-$60 per hour
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
- Person will be responsible for coordinating, organizing, and tracking the Project Phase 3 and Phase 4 Reliability Action Plan (RAP) deliverables for each project being executed at various sites
- Familiarization with Design For Reliability (DFR) and RAP development process is a plus.
- Ability to work with a cross functional team and ensure that the work needed to complete each Reliability Focused Item (RFI) is complete for the specific RAP.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to resolve issues.
- Person will assist with building competency within the integrated Contractor/Client Engineering Team.
- Support Manufacturing Design-For-Reliability (DFR) effort:
- Lead Reliability Action Plan (RAP) development, tracking, and gain necessary approval to ensure that all assets installed by the Project meet the availability and reliability expectation of the Site.
- Spearhead efforts to ensure timely completion of all identified design for reliability focus items (RFI’s) and associated deliverables.
- Develop necessary work instructions and maintain a program-wide RAP swimlane/guidance document for the projects.
- Provide regular updates as required to communicate progress and schedule with respect to status of the Phase ¾ RAP.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 1-2 years of experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently, effectively manage multiple priorities, and quickly adapt to new business requirements or rapidly changing needs
- SharePoint experience is preferred.
- Reliability/Maintenance experience is preferred