Are you looking to work with a leading global EPC?
Are you specialist Senior Process Engineer with Liquids & Cracker experience?
Are you looking for long term opportunity?
If so, please read on…
Our client a leading global leader in oil and gas industry are at the forefront of project delivery, technologies, systems, and services and provide clients with expertise across subsea, onshore/offshore and surface projects.
Delivery and coordination of technically complex process engineering design within proposals, studies, projects execution & operations, as part of a study and/or project team, in accordance with design & engineering standards & procedures, schedules and budget, with a continuous concern for quality standards, targets and customer satisfaction.
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
- Analyses project specifications, tender and proposals requirements.
- Contributes to the development of design parameters and methodologies.
- Prepares technically correct, safe, environmentally friendly, cost & time effective discipline engineering analysis and solutions for approval:
- PFD’s and heat & material balance, MSD and material selection philosophy
- Process and Utility P&ID’s
- Equipment & instrumentation Datasheet
- Utilities and chemicals consumption summarie
- Provides support to all project activities, from engineering to start-up, as required.
- Typical background and experience required:
- Interfaces with other process engineering disciplines and design team(s).
- Assists in development of a process knowledge databases for studies, projects and/or operations (capturing and reporting events & experiences within studies, projects & operations and writing of technical notes).
- May participate in pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up.
- Reports own activities within studies, projects and/or operations management.
- Guarantees the compliance of process engineering solutions with client requirements, industry standards and Group HSE, engineering processes and best practices.
- Coordinates process activities on tenders and project execution.
- Provides less experienced process engineers with guidance and training and check their deliverables.
- 3-5 years experience in Gas/Liquids Cracking Technology
- Theoretical knowledge of process design methods & tools.
If you have any question or would like to apply – please contact NES GT