|Job Title:||Expeditor/Demand Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Laura Duncan|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 04:04|
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interface with various business stakeholders to understand demand priorities.
• Review business reports / tools to understand availability of materials for planned and unplanned demand.
• Perform Material Assurance to ensure on-time delivery of materials
• Track and monitor vendors’ production/delivery progress against agreed timeline, alert users and liaise with vendors for mitigation should delivery delay becomes unavoidable.
• Determine best freight options weighing up availability and cost. Interface with Freight Forwarders.
• Continuously review and report vendors’ delivery performance, identify root causes of delay and implement improvement
• Support any administrative tasks from PO issuance to Goods Receipt, as may be required from time to time.
Skills and Experience ideally required:
• Minimum of Diploma or equivalent certificate. Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management is preferable but not mandatory.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in Upstream / E & P oil & gas industry, preferably in expediting, logistic or materials planning role.
• Working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• Knowledge of materials and services within the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and strong SAP skills in Procurement and Business Warehouse modules
• Good knowledge and application skills with manipulating of data and use of databases
• Ability to define, document and implement business processes.
If interested, please upload your resume by selecting 'Apply'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's