Job DescriptionOur client, a Major Oil and Gas Operator based in Perth, are currently recruiting for an Inventory Planner (Analyst) to join them for an initial 6 month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform strategic inventory planning, optimising inventory across sites
- Develop, implement and maintain inventory work process improvements
- Monitor inventory KPI and inventory performance against targets
- Coach Inventory Analyst and provide advisory support to Warehouse Leads
- Provide early planning & input into the on-boarding approach for asset purchases- Share best practices cross-warehouse/country/business
Skills and Experience Required:
- A seasoned CP professional with good commercial skills and at least 10 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry covering a mixture of technical and Materials Management engineering disciplines, plus a preference for membership of a professional institution
- Experience in execution of key inventory management activities, including; planning and replenishment, forecasting and demand management, lead-time analysis and reduction etc.
- Knowledge of and experience using inventory work processes and systems
- Experience in contributing to annual inventory planning
- Experience in monitoring inventory KPIs and inventory performance against targets
- Experience of using SAP-IM and SAP-MM to control warehouse operations
If this role is of interest, please upload your resume by selecting ‘Apply’.