This company is well established, with a world-wide reputation, providing businesses with liquid specialty chemicals in close to a hundred different countries. As part of their sustained capital investment program, they are looking to establish their own in-house specialist project team. This is a fantastic opportunity for growth and long-term career progression.
They are looking for an innovative and quality-driven mechanical engineer to join their team and drive their CAPEX investment project portfolio. For this role as mechanical engineer, you will have had exposure to a project environment but also good experience working on site.
Key Responsibilities as Mechanical Project Specialist:
- Lead the site CAPEX project portfolio
- Function as leading mechanical expert within a multi-disciplinary team
- Work throughout the whole project lifecycle, from initial cost estimations through to construction and delivery
- Draft and review relevant documents
- Ensure safety standards are continuously met and improved
Essential Requirements as Mechanical Project Specialist:
- Minimum HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working with AutoCad
- Exposure to a live plant environment
- An innovative, hands-on and pragmatic approach to mechanical project management
- Willingness to take the next step in you career, learn and grow within the Tennants team