|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Duane|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 10:59|
Contract: 12 Month renewable
The Facilities Engineer:
- Supports the Project Team Leaders with development and delivery of the engineering scope. This role will be based in the EPC contractor’s office, and provides Project Engineering Leadership within the EPC contractor and is responsible for Facility Engineering for multiple tieback Projects and specifically subsea, brownfield, system integration, and discipline interaction.
- Ensures that deliverables are consistent with safe, cost effective and competitive projects and conforms to requirements and processes.
- Performance manages the engineering contractor and provides leadership and direction to both client and Contractor’s engineering teams in the interpretation and implementation of facility engineering and system integration.
- The Facility Engineer reports to the Engineering Team Leader.
- Maintains overview of facilities design activities performed by Contractors
- Supports ETL in providing Engineering Leadership in the EPC contractors office and application of the Engineering Model by:
o TQ process, ensuring quality of TQs raised by contractor, liaising across disciplines to resolve TQ and expediting
o Deviations process, ensuring quality of deviations raised by contractor, liaising with client disciplines to identify deviations and expediting
o Engineering presence at Procurement Status Meeting (PSR) and Engineering Status Meeting (ESR)
o Resolving general Engineering actions from progress/update meetings and distributing out discipline specific actions to Engineering team
o Providing guidance to Wood on engineering aspects of common process and Engineering Guide requirements.
o Clarifying scope and technical requirements (seeking input from Engineering team as required)
o Early identification of issues and escalating these to the Engineering team
o Point of contact for ETL and Wood Engineering Co-Ordinator
o Focal point in EPC office (Bellshill) for execution of Project Reviews requiring input, as PHSSER, SUAR MDE etc.
o MOC – ensuring post design freeze changes are identified and are managed appropriately within Wood. system, and where required escalating to MOC system & acting as MOC owner for these
o Update / Management of MPCP deliverables as delegated from ETLs – e.g. Technology Plan, Eng Verification Plan, ETP register
o Data –SPA for ensuring Engineering information such as collection of tag data and minimum doc/data needed for handover
o Acting as SPA for emergent cross discipline issues
Relevant Degree in an Engineering discipline.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
New Orleans, United States
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Missouri, United States
$120000 per annum, Benefits: Medical benefits, matching 401K, PTO, life insurance, and more
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
£400 - £450 per day