The success of this company has been built upon their strong company culture and relationship-centric approach to business resulting in a well-established operation in Taranaki. They have a dynamic, outgoing company culture where each team member is valued and supported within each ongoing project.
The ideal candidate will have a carpentry qualification and proven experience delivering commercial construction projects up to the value of $10 million in a Project Management capacity. Coming from a trade background is preferable in relation to this position as we require people that understand construction build-ability.
In addition to Project Management responsibilities this position will be managing, leading and mentoring more junior Project Managers therefore we’re seeking proven experience at a similar level.
Other traits and attributes we’re seeking are:
- Experience delivering both light and heavy commercial construction projects
- Capable computer and IT skills with previous programming experience
- The ability to build long-lasting relationships with sub-contractors, management and other stakeholders
- A minimum of 6 years Project Management experience with proven experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you’re seeking the benefits to work within a lifestyle location with affordable housing all whilst working with one of the region’s most-established construction companies then apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570.
There’s an attractive package on offer in-line with the local market along with a vehicle with full personal usage applicable.