Work Location - Jazan Saudi Arabia
Contract Duration - 12 months contract, extendable
15+ years’ maintenance experience in a petrochemical manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in establishing and sustaining world class safety performance.
- Lead by example with regards to following procedures and our highest priority of maintaining personnel safety.
- In-depth knowledge of liquids gasification, acid gas clean-up, soot ash recovery, sulphur recovery, materials handling systems, hydrogen recovery, water utilities systems and waste water treatment facilities would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct technical tasks in a heavy industrial environment while ensuring the safety of all site personnel.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP maintenance modules a plus.
- Ability to interface and communicate with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate with relative technical school or university degree are preferred. Relative experience will be given strong consideration in lieu of formal education.
- Possess strong leadership skills to drive both internal and external teams to their highest performance.Demonstrated ability to manage multi-$MM maintenance budget with good cost forecasting skills.
Become an integral part of a dynamic team that sets the example for being leaders in safety and reliability during day-to-day operation.
Ensure 100% Basic Safety Process compliance for the maintenance department.
Ensure 100% compliance with all training activities.
Provide support to the Assigned Operating Unit production departments to ensure safe and reliable operation of the various units and processes. The Assigned
Operating Unit options include: : Gasifier (GFU) and Acid Gas Recovery (AGR) or Soot Ash Recovery Unit (SARU) or Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU).
Support and deliver on the site’s weekly maintenance schedule for planned work as well.
Safety and supervisory accountability for all maintenance activities within the Operating Unit.
Manage a group of 5-10 Supervisors that support Operating Units.
Interface with planners and materials management personnel in a manner that maximizes productivity and reliability.
24-hour on-call support on a rotating basis.
Provide relief for other area Multi-Craft foremen as needed.