POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
LOCATION: Midland, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a Global Fullstream Company, is looking to hire a Senior ARMO Staff Manager (Artificial Lift) for a permanent position based in Midland, TX.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordinates and supervises activities of ARMO technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Review work activities, job programs and job design in conjunction with the company’s sales and marketing group and/or client’s requirements.
- Responsible P&L for ARMO Artificial Lift Central area.
- Responsible for oversight and enforcement of all compliance with company policies and procedures, including inventory and asset management.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for development of employees.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Company HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 10+ years’ of experience in maintenance, manufacturing support or production.
- 5+ years of management experience in the oil and gas industry.
- 5+ years in Artificial Lift Systems.
- Ability and experience managing and directing high-level professionals.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Experience in business and Profit & Loss (P&L) budgetary responsibility.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain or similar related degree.
- Exceptional product knowledge and industry experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the world’s leading Global Fullstream Company, who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package with medical benefits, matching 401K, PTO, life insurance, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Dharani “Dot” Saiz.