Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 1 year contact
Experience: 5-10+ years
Requirements / Must Haves
- Experience with Onshore Upstream and Midstream Natural Gas, Hydrocarbon Liquid, Water Pipelines, and Facilities.
- Familiar with ASME B31.8 & B31.4 and CFR Parts 192 & 195.
- Experience with design of Meter/Regulation Stations, MLVs, Launchers/Receivers, HDD’s.
- Familiar with Alignment Sheets, Hydro Test Drawings, Pipeline Schematics, and Permit Drawings.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change. Highest attention to safety, schedule and budget.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
- Engineering Degree
- Developing Budgets
- Project Management
- Management Proficiency
- Process Improvement
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Performance Management