We are seeking an experienced Estimating Engineer to join our Project Management team (PMT).
Project Management Teams are directly responsible and accountable for the delivery of best in class capital projects assigned to department.
PMT is directly involved in executing and managing assigned projects safely, on schedule, within budget and to the highest standards of integrity and compliance.
This will involve engineering design, procurement and construction of various sizes, types and complexity of small, medium to multi-billion dollar mega size projects.
Project Management Departments manages and executes projects usually from multiple site offices or engineering contractor design offices, geographically scattered throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelors degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical or Process from a recognized and approved program.
An advanced degree is preferred.
Ten to Fifteen years of Estimating experience in oil and gas, petrochemical, refinery projects or facilities, including at least Ten in design, construction or operation of oil and gas, refining and petrochemical facilities.
The candidate must also possess following;
You must be able to utilize computer-estimating programs, such as Aspentech ACCE, Timberline etcYou must be familiar with estimate databases such as Means, Richardson and others Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Provide overall estimating technical and professional expertise in the resolution of complex estimating problems and coordinate estimating activities as a group/unit leader when required.
- Execute overall capabilities in preparing detailed estimates for various types of projects, including multi-billion dollar oil and gas projects.
- Develop MTOs and/or verify MTOs and material, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs and drawings.
- Prepare multi-discipline conceptual, detailed and definitive cost estimates for Saudi Aramco Capital Projects and will review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with the scope of work.
- Interface with multiple organizations to review and discuss project scope and estimate basis, and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
- Provide technical support in the review of design packages and drawings, and assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations as necessary.
- Coordinate with teammates on company estimating methods/procedures and preparation directions.
- Keep abreast of changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
- Utilize computer-estimating programs.