SAP Data Migration Lead Essential:- Over 10 years experience of SAP Data Migration as a Lead, working on large SAP Projects.
SAP Data Migration Lead Responsibilities:
- Managing the Business accountabilities and plan for the cleansing and transformation of Master and Transactional data from legacy (Oracle & others) to SAP.
- Working with all streams and data object owners across the Business to ensure control, governance and visibility
- SAP Data Migration Lead to liaison between the Business and SAP technical team in regard to any mapping issues.
- Ensure transformation logic is reflected in technical solution
- Manage and co-ordinate the Business validation of objects including definition and delivery of all reconciliation reports etc. Pre load validation and Post load validation.
- Produce and manage the approach to all aspects of data migration dress rehearsals and mock cut-overs. DR4, DR5 and Cut Over to Production
- Ensure reports are built to support cleansing governance
- Manage and align all resources required for data migration dress rehearsals and plans
- Liaise with the cut-over lead in production of the cut-over plan.
SAP Data Migration Lead – 6 Months Contract – Basingstoke
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK