Location: Texas City
Duration: 1 year contract
- Follow Drafting work processes, design policies, procedures, practices, standards, and guidelines in accordance with applicable refining policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Ensures GBR design drafting work is compliant and conforms with Company policies, procedures, practices, standards, and guidelines.
- Ensures design drafting service requests are efficiently & timely executed and checked for accuracy (QA/QC) prior to completion.
- Ensures drawings are easily accessible and available to users (e.g. drawings will open correctly) and available 24x7 with appropriate procedures in place in case of business interruption.
- Ensures use of current design drafting tools (AutoCad) and menus which use currently available communications tools to effectively assist and standardize design drafting tasks.
- Communicates with MPC Design Drafting Supervisor of items related to hardware/software issues so that they are surfaced, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Demonstrates proficient skills in utilizing AutoCad software.
- Demonstrates knowledge of ISA symbology.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of P&ID’s, One-Lines, Instrument Loop Diagrams and Schematics.
- Works proficiently within an Electronic Content Management System (ECMS). Including use of CAD Manager.
- Works proficiently within Fusion toolset.
- Ability to work/edit Raster files.
- Ability to prepare walk-down packages and verify proper C.O.D.’s are with the package. (making sure the current Vault copies are being used).
- Performs field verifications for P&ID and other PSI drawings.
- Apply the correct ANSI color coding per Client and Industry standards.
- Verifies all Tag #’s for instrumentation, specialty items, valve positioning, branches, equipment, valve positions, line numbers and spec breaks.
- Verifies In-Line Instruments and RV’s (Tag numbers and pressure settings and sizes).
Assigned Areas & Tasks:
- Support routine East / West/ Bay Plant drafting service requests
- Support TAR drafting merge efforts
- Support PSI audit Initiatives
- Support training of site personnel on how to properly redline drawings.
- Support PSI P&ID Level 1,2,3 Initiatives