Our client a world leader in Chemical Manufacturing are looking to engage with an experienced Technical Clerk on a contract basis, located in West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be joining an onsite team to provide support for a range of services and projects across the site. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be preferable.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Support Engineers with defining Document Names/Revisions and File Naming.
- Check all engineering documents.
- Maintain a register of all checked out documents and chase overdue documents. Request for checking out a document are to be send to our client contact.
- Manage the site wide Drawing Register. Allocating new Drawing Numbers to Engineers and Subcontractors upon request.
- Manage incoming and outgoing project documents via our client contact.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions (PRs), maintain PR/Purchase Order (PO) register, process Change Order Request (COR), track documents expected from PO receiver.
- Collect all time sheets of the team members and give to PM for signing. After signing, put timesheets into folder and forward for PO creation.
- Taking minutes at Meetings
The client is looking for a candidate to start within the next few weeks. If you are interested in this role please contact me on 0161 942 2121.