Role: IT Project Manager – Data, Telecoms, Security
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridge
Benefits: Working from home, Flexible working, great pension, 32 days holiday.
Presently, I am recruiting on behalf of an innovative company for an IT Project Manager. This company have a number of exciting projects that are coming up over the next few months. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing project teams of 1-10 people as well as technical knowledge of IT Systems, Data, Telecoms & Security
Prince2 – IT Project Management – Networks – Telecoms – IT Security
- Budget management for the projects that the post holder has been assigned responsibility.
- Manage major change and continuous improvement activities
- Supplier management
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills.
- Prince2 ( Essential)
- Experience of budgetary responsibility and tracking spend across the life of a project.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging stakeholders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- An understanding of technical solutions being delivered such as IT networks, operating systems and hardware is desirable.
- 1 years of experience of successful project management.
This company are offering a generous salary of £35,000 alongside an amazing benefits package:
Working from home, Flexible working hours, Great pension, 32 days Holiday, travel expenses.