Aker Solutions' HR Team based in São José dos Pinhais, responsible for offer Organizational & Development solutions. We need a strong professional to support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil &Gas market. We are looking for HR Intern who can strengthen our team.
Responsiblities & tasks:
The Human Resources Intern is responsible for support Human Resources department activities. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Produce and maintain information about KPIs related to organizational development processes.
- Interface with HR Global for small demands of processes and translation of reports and procedures to English, or Portuguese when necessary.
- Assist on planning logistics' of training.
- Maintain interface with Supply Chain for acquisition of services.
- Support the management of HR suppliers.
- Support the development of proposals for Aker Solutions.
- Bachelor on Psychology, Administration, Accountancy on course.
- Two-year availability for internship.
- Intermediate English level is necessary, be able to make calls, translations and correspond e-mails.
- Advanced knowledge on Excel and Power Point.
- Experience on Organizational Developing is desirable.
- Hands-on profile, great responsibility.
- Experience on a global company would be a differential.