The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) will provide logistical and administrative support to CPM and CRAs. Support the CPM in preparation of standardized clinical study tools.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Maintain and manage appropriate study documentation under the direction of a CPM or CRA
Maintain tracking systems and tools to support the clinical study under the direction of CPM or CRA
Assist with clinical supply requisition and maintenance
Assist with the collection of study related documents in collaboration with the CRA
Assist with vendor management in collaboration with the CPM
Perform general administrative functions such as scheduling and organizing meetings
- Demonstrated practical experience in co-ordinating CRO/sponsored clinical trials.
- Working knowledge of local ethics and governance requirements for clinical research, and other statutory and regulatory requirements including comprehensive understanding of ICH GCP Guidelines.
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned. Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation.
- Health related undergraduate/Postgraduate degree.
- Experience in Clinical Trials Research for at least 2 years
- Goal orientated to working as a CTA/SCTA for the next few years
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (scientific or healthcare discipline preferred)
Proven organizational skills demonstrated by the ability to understand and prioritize instructions
Please get in touch for more information!