A market leading Building Materials organisation is currently recruiting for a dynamic Quarry Manager to manage a large limestone quarry.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 or 4 years’ experience as a Quarry Manager or Assistant Quarry Manager possessing at least an NVQ level 4 in “quarrying” or “extracts and minerals”. We are looking for a collaborative leader who has the ability to influence and lead their team in a positive manner to achieve maximum production outputs.
- Manage and maintain all Health & Safety across all sites to adhere to quarrying regulations.
- Manage, train and develop teams
- Implement strategies to achieve production targets across all sites
- Managing budgets
- Hosting daily, weekly and monthly meetings with staff and directors
- Managing stakeholder relationships (internal & external)
- Be a 8.1C quarry appointed person
- SHE NVQ level 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Ability to lead and manage
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Aggregates, limestone hardrock or sand & gravel experience
- £45,000 - £50.000
- Private health
- Extra benefits
- Development & training ( Tickets and qualifications)
Quarry manager, quarry supervisor, sand, gravel, 8.1, SHE, NEBOSH, NVQ, CNVQ, Manager, hardrock, limestone, aggregate