Essential:- 2nd Line Support experience. Dell. Windows 10. Office 2016. Skype. McAaffe. Symantec. Bit9. CISCO ISE. Remedy. Xerox. Technical Support / Problem Solving. Call Handling. Communication Skills. 3+ years’ experience in desktop support. Microsoft 70-680 Configuring Windows 7 or equivalent
You will be joining a team of around 20+ colleagues in Europe at the hub of our End User Services and Global Service Center operations working remotely in Teesside.
2nd Line Support Analyst Role:-
You will have demonstrable experience with Windows 10, Office 2016 and ITIL. Knowledge of some security systems such as McAfee, Symantec and Bit9 or similar is also key as is experience with conferencing services such as Skype. Experience in Desktop Support is essential, ideally for a larger company, in order for you to hit the ground running in this complex, busy and demanding environment.
2nd Line Support Analyst Technologies
- Windows 10
- Office 2016
- CISCO ISE
- Classification: General Business Use
- Handle calls and provide 2nd and 3rd line support for SABIC Staff positioned in Reading as part of a Joint Venture.
- Liaising with Regional and Global teams dealing with Hardware and Software Vendors as required.
- Installation of ICT equipment – Desktops/Laptops/Phones etc including Data transfer and basic setup and demonstration to end users.
- Installation of software on PC equipment
- Move IT equipment as and when required and ensure Asset Register is maintained.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure SLA’s set within Help Desk System are achieved or escalated.
- Ensure each operational endpoint has appropriate security products as per customer standards and are patched correctly as per monthly patching cycle.
- Fulfil customer requests in accordance with ITIL (Incident Management/Change Management/Problem Management)
- Ensure each PC Asset has the correct status in CMDB and is assigned to an active user
- Feedback from customers
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge
- Successful independent resolution of technical issues
- Correct processes followed to deliver the service
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales
- Feedback from colleagues and team managers on flexibility to enable team success
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK