|Job Title:||Drilling Engineer|
|Salary:||£420 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Russell|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 13:27|
The drilling engineer is accountable for engineering activity covering the planning, program preparation and execution of drilling operations within the wells team.
You will also have accountability for operational support on new and existing wells.
The Drilling Engineer reports to the Drilling Engineering Team Leader.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: -
With a strong commitment to HSSE, you will take responsibility for planning and executing a drilling well designs for an oil or gas well.
- Ensure drilling programs, program amendments and dispensations to policy are prepared on schedule and are adequately risk assessed.
- Working closely with resource teams, geologists, production and service company personnel to ensure an efficient operation.
- Prepare cost estimates and cost control for wells activities.
- Monitor all phases of the drilling operations.
- Perform post-analyses for benchmarking and learning, identification and implementation of appropriate new technologies.
- Prepare end of well reports.
- Recommend and conduct engineering studies to improve completion operational performance.
- Implement best practices as identified in operational and engineering studies.
- Onsite support for key drilling operations
- Ensure appropriate assurance and review of the drilling design and work plan.
- Coach and mentor drilling engineers to ensure appropriate technical development.
- Assure adequate third party Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
$1 per month, Benefits: Staff Position - Direct Hire
Senior Drilling Engineer
Senior Drilling Engineer - Rotation
Sr. Drilling Contracts Analyst
Drilling Engineering Specialist