Our client requires one (1) talented individual with experience in Governance and Reporting.
We require candidates who can create, develop, and implement efficient reporting and tracking systems that will collect and report key measures and data at the program level to support the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC) and Corporate activities.
The minimum / mandatory requirements which the Consultant has to meet in order to comply with are:
1. The Consultant needs to hold Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent.
2. The Consultant needs to have Vocational qualifications " IELTS, TOFEL, etc" or be a native English speaker.
3. The Consultant should have 7-10 years work experience.
4. The Consultant should have high level of Proficiency with information technology and MS applications (Word, Excel,
Power point, and Visio).
5. The Consultant should have the ability to organize multiple sources of information and data.
6. The Consultant should demonstrate Excellent and Effective Communication and presentation skills. Experience in
meeting with Senior Level stakeholders is preferred.
SCOPE OF SERVICES DETAILS
Responsible for enhancing the Governance and Reporting Framework of Operational Readiness Control Center. The Governance and Reporting Specialist is responsible for supporting the ORCC management through creating, developing,
and implementing efficient reporting and tracking systems that will collect and report key measures and data at the program level to support the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC) and Corporate activities.