Job DescriptionFor our Client - World Leader in Energy providing equipment, solutions and services across the energy value chain from generation to consumption, we are looking for:
• Process coordination and care for the quality of data entered into the system
• Entering new data into the quality control plan
• Creating and supervising existing documentation
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Preferred higher education (economic / technical).
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Analytical thinking skills
• Accuracy, good organization of work, availability.
• Openness to cooperation under the b2b contract