Our Mining Contractor is looking for an experienced BMW Fabricator for a FIFO wagon/locomotive maintenance role. This is a rewarding and exciting opportunity, to join a leading organization for a 6 month Project.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Australian Recognized Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Solid experience in vehicle systems maintenance, fault finding
- Previous experience working on Wagons and/or locomotives
- Extensive Mechanical mining background
- Cat 3 Rail medical or willing to obtain
- Current Australian working rights.
- Previous experience in a large mining operation involving Rail
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company that prides themselves on career opportunity and development. These positions are available for an immediate start, and a full medical will be required prior commencement.