Job DescriptionJob Title: Lead Structural Engineer
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
The Lead Structural Engineer role shall be part of the Engineering team and will be responsible for performing structural analysis on Manifolds portfolio.
This key role will be required to drive the manifold structural designs. The position shall take domain ownership of all associated engineering activities outlined below and secure full and best in class delivery to this important function.
- Generate functional design specifications and design basis
- Perform and participate in Design Reviews.
- Technical responsible for structural engineering of subsea Manifolds.
- Execute and facilitate the design and analysis on Manifolds using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product requirements.
- Perform optimization of structure on Manifolds.
- Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project.
- Complete necessary structural design, reports and drawings for study, detail design required for the engineering of the structures.
- MSc or BSc in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in structural engineering of subsea modules, foundations and template structures.
- Proficient in the use of Sesam GeniE software for structural analyses.
- Familiar with rules, regulations and code’s within the Oil & Gas industry (ISO, Eurocode 3, DNV)
- Proven technical leadership and team work experience.
- English fluent verbal and written.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Structured/good organizational skills
- Familiar with ePIMS/ePIC/Teamcenter
- Experienced in standard office tools like word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent technical knowledge about the foundation structures and the interaction to the geotechnical calculations.
- Excellent technical understanding in static and dynamic load condition that drives the module structural design.
- Highly proactive and results oriented
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and as part of a team